Wednesday 7 March 2012

I wish

                                                        I wish

                                           I was bit less hyperactive
                         And could bring an end to the attacks of its lethal claws
                                          I wish I was not born impulsive
                         And could save myself from succumbing to my own flaws

 
                                                       I wish

                                     I could induce more optimism
                                    into this mentally harassed body
                            I wish people would welcome existentialism
                             Before this 'mind-fuck' degrades my body


                                                       I wish

                                          The skies were clear
                                 and the societies had no barrier
                            I could enjoy the uncorrupted emotions
                                     of stargazing and pure lust


                                                      I wish

                                             I was a lone wolf
                                in a constant search of my better half
                                        Far away in the icy alps
                                   Taking occasional afternoon laps  


                                                     I wish

                                         I was a prairie wind
                                    and not the grassland itself
                                   blowing over uneven horizons
                                     pleasing the nature whores


                                                    I wish

                                       This individualistic me
                         Never bows down before any mighty 'she'
                            Whatsoever the threat she inflicts
                                 I wish I could let her know
                       About the calmness before a blizzard strikes


Thank you for reading the doggerel :P

20 comments:

  1. Amazing it is! :D
    I wish. <3 :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Aakanksha..Hehe thanks a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice one :)
    " Far away in the icy alps
    Taking occasional afternoon laps"
    is the best line :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Mohit..Thanks a lot bro :)
    Your comment cheer me up so much! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally heart it.. awesome stuff.
    Glad to have found you at Indiblogger. your newest follower and aregular visitot now
    cheers
    kajal

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Kajal...Thanks a lot dear :) I am glad you liked my poem :)
    Thanks a ton!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi :)

    It's the kind of poem that a reader should read and silently enjoy while the poet alone understands the reasons behind it... Are you perhaps inspired by Wordsworth?

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Asra...you got me. Nah not inspired by Wordsworth, there was no Wordsworthian grandeur in this verse. Again all thanks to Mohit broda :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whoa... this is one is totally awesome bro :)
    you've developed so much since the last time I read your post, keep up the good work :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Shri...Your comment overwhelmed me man :D All thanks to you people :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have improved so much in such a less time! This poem is undoubtedly one of your best works! Really enjoyed it.. :)

    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks a lot Prachi :D Your comment floored me :D
    Keep supporting :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. it's just amazing as always.
    but its your best post ever what i have read till date.
    keep it up bhai!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have unknowingly captured all my ardent desires!:) Great read, and love the poetry.

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Rohit Thanks a lot brother :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Brilliant Stuff.
    it had many glimpses of pure awesomeness.

    ReplyDelete